Sunday, August 23, 2009

Chaos!!!

I'm still packing, and it's almost 2am. This is what'll happen when you keep everything away till the last minute.
What should I bring? What should I not bring? Need it or need it not? I'm in a dilemma now, amongst these chaos. Someone please help me get this packing done! I want my beauty sleep... T.T


Gonna head off tomorrow morning to Bukit Jalil, where I'll start my uni life. It would be pretty exciting, if not for all that had happened and this packing-mess I'm in now... Would also appreciate it if that place is less isolated, if the rental could be lower, and if there is easier access to food & other necessities... Seriously, the price of accomodations at Vista is very unreasonable, weighing the unstrategic location and bad condition of the blocks. I gotta survive by a thread with only RM700+ per month.
Neways, no use complaining, just gotta make the best out of it. ^_^


And for now, goodbye home-cooked food, goodbye my Streamyx connection, goodbye Baby Yaw Yaw, goodbye my queen-size bed, goodbye guitar, goodbye my long fingernails and goodbye black nail polish... Adíos, adíos everything and everyone.


No worries, I'll be back. So wait for me! Till then...

Sigh, back to packing... *faints*

1 comment:

Yiau Hoong said...

oh get time netlynx by all means :)
it's better than streamyx :)