Sunday, August 16, 2009

So I'm Already Gone

Reviews again! So here's for Week 7...

x Have fun. Yeah, loads of great fun with everyone. (Yeah. Buckets and buckets of fun. Had them all kept asking for me even before I got there; had nice chats; laughed at jokes; had a last admirational look at the pretty dance shoes in The Shoes Book, as we all call it; Zili finally came back & danced the Rumba routines with me for the last time; had some tiring Jive; did double spins in the warm-ups; Edwin belanja sweets; Sifu fetched me home... )


One thing to note, I even got the keys from Sifu and went up to the dark-dusty-abandoned 3rd floor(attic) of the building just for a fun adventure, alone. I'm really sorry I spent too long up there till I made everyone worried and sent Zili and Joey up to check on me x.x

It was real cool there. Almost exactly like those abandoned flat units we saw in horror movies, minus the ghost. There were even rooms with spider webs all over the door handles, mouldy balcony, water-marks on the ceiling, a table and chairs covered with dust, loads of old stuff piled up in a corner, and a white board with these words scribbled on it...



Lolololol... you'd thought it was something like HELP ME or I WILL KILL YOU rite? Nah, don't let your imaginations run too wild. ^_^ But I really love the verse --- YOU CAN WALK, YOU CAN DANCE!!! *there's even a chinese version below there...*
I wonder if it was another of Sifu's theory. But it's pretty inspiring! I wonder why is that whiteboard stacked away in the dark dusty attic, cuz if it was to be hung outside the studio door, guess it will give many people the courage and confidence to take up dancing!!!

Maybe it was purposely hidden so far away and only people who are adventurous enough to go up the dark and heavily-blocked staircase will find it. As usually lessons of life can't be learnt the easy way mar... *this hypothesis of mine isn't really possible*
Anyway, another lesson learnt from the trip to the attic!!! ^_^



x Give my best for everything, routines or warm-ups. (Sure I did! Routines still weren't perfect, still lotta stumble and flaws. Still sorry Zili for being a lousy partner... But no regrets, for I'd already tried my best. Just that I need to be better. I'll work on it, even when I'm gone. Promise.)

x Give that song lyrics for little Xiu Xin as I'd already promised. (I'm not one who breaks promises easily.)

x Accept Sifu's car-ride back home. This might be the last time I'll ever be on her cute-cutely decorated car... *awww... emo emo!!!* (Thanks for the car-ride again, Sifu! And all the car-rides in the past. I still remember all the laughs and chats we had in the car-rides home since last time. The things that you told me, life lessons you taught me, questions that you asked me, advices that you gave me... For everything, thank you again, so much. You're awesome! And just as I'd always told you, once my Sifu, forever my Sifu!!! I'll miss you so.)

x Say goodbye and hope to meet you again someday to everyone.
(T.T)


******* ******* *******


Carino's right, it's always hard to say goodbye. One more week before I'm leaving Ipoh and this life that I had for the past 2 months. For a new phase of life, still pretty much unknown, ahead.

Remember all the things we wanted
Now all our memories, they're haunted
We were always meant to say goodbye

Yes, we were.
There got to be changes in life. Not that I dislike them, but sometimes, there's just part of me that doesn't want anything to change, because I'm happy with life as it is now. I love life as it is now.

You know that i love you so
I love you enough to let you go

Sometimes, the only thing left that is right is to let go. Who knows if better things are to come?

I want you to know
That it doesn't matter

Where we take this road

Someone's gotta go


This time, I'm the one.

Just a word I wanna change here:
There IS moving on
So i'm already gone


I'm moving on. But not forgetting, these memories.

I'll be back. Wait for me.


Picture credits to Ok4mi
Btw, thanks Kelly.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep posting stuff like this i really like it