Saturday, August 15, 2009

Week 7 - Gloomy is Sunday


16th of August (Sunday) ----- 2.35 a.m.

And again, another week goes by. Trying to stall time is almost as grasping threads of wind with my bare hands. Not that I didn't like the prospect of going to uni soon, but still, there is this lazy part of Jiyi who wishes her holiday (and dance classes with Sifu) could last on till forever. *lol... I'm hopeless*

Tomorrow's gonna be my last dance class. Expectations? There sure are many but I can't really think of them now with this tired mind of mine... Guess I'll leave that for later? *typical my-style-procrastinating* Just one thing, I wish I'll have a great time. Sure do!
..............
..............
..............
There's still stuff I wanna blog about but... I'm so tired I can't really think straight now...
So... nighty nitez!

*******

16th of August (Sunday) ----- 12.15 pm

So I had only just woke up about an hour ago... *yawnn*
Sleeping late = waking up late... Seriously, I gotta get my life back on track.

But now, checklist for Week 7!

_ Have fun. Yeah, loads of great fun with everyone.
_ Give my best for everything, routines or warm-ups.
_ Give that song lyrics for little Xiu Xin as I'd already promised.
_ Accept Sifu's car-ride back home. This might be the last time I'll ever be on her cute-cutely decorated car... *awww... emo emo!!!*
_ Say goodbye and hope to meet you again someday to everyone.


Notice that I didn't really put as much stress on myself about routines and all as the past weeks? Well I guess, for once, dancing seems not so important as spending some precious moments with people that I'll miss when I leave...

I'll miss I'll miss I'll miss...

*******

For Sundays like these, it doesn't help when Gloomy Sunday is playing over and over again on my playlist. T.T

OMG, it's like the most beautifully painfully sad song I'd ever heard. Seriously, it sends chills down my spine... brrr...


Why? You'll know, but I'm gonna leave this for later too. I'm hungry now. Time for lunch!!! lolololol....


P/S: Happy 16th, Carino!!!


No comments: