Sunday, August 9, 2009

August Rush

Zoom! And hereby announcing the arrival of the 2nd week of August! Awww mann, why do time wanna past so fast huh? Tomorrow, well, today actually, will be my 2nd last lesson with Sifu. God knows when I can be back again. Awww...Nostalgic!

I'm so gonna miss them all.
The lessons which are a drill but enjoyable all the same, the studio which is almost comfy like home, the talkative students who are normally quite hyperactive but great dancers, the pretty-gentle-loving Sifu whose wit and quirk can never be challenged, her friendly husband who smiles all the time, equally friendly and cute Ah Nee Aunty who's most fun to be around with, the parquette floor which often have pieces of wood coming off and glued back on, the long tall mirrors which is often 'stained' by kid's fingerprints, the solid steel barre which acts as our trusted 'partner' when there aren't enough boys, the comfy coach with all those huggable little cushions...
Just so many things I won't forget there.

Why oh why shall I have to leave? But that's the way the story goes. Just as the many times I used to leave and ask this same question over and over again... However unlike those last times, this time, I'm not quite sure when I'll be back. You know the holidays in IMU... ain't really sufficient actually.

Guess I'll just have to keep my fingers crossed and hope it won't be that long a wait.


In the meantime... checklist for week 6!

_ Get my heel protectors!
_ Work on my confidence.
_ Work on those feet. Especially balancing.
_ Work on postures and lines. Arm extensions, in particular.
_ And again, don't look at feet! KEEP HEAD UP!!!
_ Get a hang of the routines faster. At least same pace with the seniors.
_ Don't get teased or scolded by Sifu.


Any hopes of getting them all crossed off ASAP?
Anyway, I still remember the theory---hush hush, don't rush!!!
So I'll just give in my best, and we'll see... ^_^

No comments: