Friday, December 12, 2008

The End; Another Beginning

Waltz or not Waltz?
Sigh, I'm torn between. The sem break's ending soon, it's not really a good idea to continue with Waltz, cuz I might not be able to finish the beginner's level in time. And I HATE unfinished routines and lessons. But I oh-so-badly wanted to learn!!! And there's Samba too. Crep... so much to do, so less time left.


Time Time TIME.
It's always the problem of time. I'm always running, running and running after time. Exhausted yet still chasing. But still, I'm so short of time. Please, please. I NEED more time. Just a little more and I could have done more, I could have moved even closer.

If only I had more time.

And now, this lack of time is drawing me nearer and nearer to the death of my dreams. I'm helpless, so helpless. Tell me what could I do when I'm so running out of time?!
Nooo!!! It can't be. I'll never let it end like this, and pass to a state of grim nonexistence. Never.


But I guess what is supposed to come, will come; no matter how much I dreaded it. And again, this is not the only story that goes that way.

I should have known, the day you'll wave me goodbye...

It's time I learn. To learn to accept, when there's no way of changing what fate brings. I might well be frustrated, I might well be heartbroken; but still, have to accept and to make the best of everything.


You told me that after the death of dreams there'll be a rebirth of dreams. Yea, I'll keep your words in mind. I'm not throwing out the flames, I'm just keeping the fire low. Till the chance comes by one day.
There'll be the day.
There's still hope.

One day, all my dreams will come true.

No comments: