Sunday, December 7, 2008

First Week Of December

Been a bit busy over lotta stuffs this week...so many things that happened, I'm juz gonna sum up the week:

Monday

Went for driving lesson no 2 early in the morning. Learnt to go uphill. *it's not exactly a hill, juz a 20 degrees bukit...* But it's damn hard to master, mind you. The worst part keeping your left and right feet totally still, and pull the handbrake up and release it down again, without moving one other muscle. The theory is, keep your upper body detached from your lower body, so whatever your upper body does, your lower body does not follow... err....if you know what I'm crapping about. Lolx...

Never mind that, the point is, I don't really like driving. (restricted movements of legs, unefficient blood circulation, hot weather, crappy mood...etc etc) I'd much rather have a personal driver to drive me around, while I sit back and close my eyes... wakakaka...

Neways, gotta work work work work HARD!!!!! CANNOT FAIL CANNOT FAIL CANNOT FAIL...


Tuesday

Driving lesson no 3. Bukit again, plus the Three-point-turn. Today I did much better, especially at the bukit. Whew... Jiyi is finally getting the hang of it. Lolx. But I'm seriously "BURNT" today!!! ARGH... It's a torture to drive under the buring sun of 1pm - 3pm!!! The sun shines straight thru the opened car window and after the 2 hours of lesson, OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!! I'm darker by a few shades!!! Wahhhh.......NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!


Wednesday

Had a real good day out today. Just wanna say, I'm really happy with every single little thing today, even if I have to sacrifice some of my sleeptime... haha... And every past problems are resolved all together this day. This day, there's no more tears, no more sadness, no more sleepless nights... I pray this will carry on forever.
I'm feeling like the luckiest gal on earth. And surely you know why...


Friday

A tired tired day. But everything's worth it. *wink*
Ran around Ipoh Parade for 5 hours. Up and down, east and west. Rummaged thru almost every single shop... Lolx...
Mission: In search of the ideal Christmas gift/gifts!!! *Oh, and not to forget, a nice Christmas card too! *
Note: Hope you'll like it...!!!


Saturday

Went swimming!!! ^_^ Such a long time I haven't had a nice swim already. And this is in my apartment pool!!! It's just like a private swimming pool. (minus the Malay kiddies at the other far end) So calm, so clean, so serene, so blissful...

What's better than a nice, cozy day as this?


Sunday

The long awaited dancing lessons again! Okay, so I know I'm still quite a noob, but I'm already working on it, very very HARD!!! Sigh... I would give anything to be able to dance like a pro.
It's Rhumba today...basic steps, Hand to Hand, Fan and Rhumba Walk...
The lesson was fun!!! but then again, dancing is always fun... Looking forward to the next lesson!!!
Oh, and I might have the chance to learn Waltz also!!! Wow!!! Ballroom dancing! I haven't learnt any dances in that field before! Hope I can have the chance soon... and when can I learn my favourite Tango? (lolx... advice to myself: Girl, you need to take one step at a time!)

*Dreading having to go back to Shah Alam... sigh...


Hope the new week ahead could be just as great, if not better!!!
Till the next time...
Nighty-nitez!

No comments: