Sunday, December 21, 2008

I'm Still Learning...

I might be
at times whinning,
at times biting;
Noisily annoying.

I'm sorry
for all the hard times I'd given you;
Give me time,
For in your ever-forgiving patience,
I learn to grow.


One day,
I'll grow into a better Me,
the daughter you and I would wish to see.


*********

I might be
at times unexpressive,
at times quiet,
many times a dummy.

Forgive me,
Still a novice in the domain;
Give me time,
For in your ever-loving ways,
I learn the depths of Love.



Someday,
I'll show you my heart,
and all that you'd wish to find within.




Now, and always,
Together
let us be walking, in the shadows of the Cross;
Learning, His words;
Growing, in His holy light;
Rejoycing, His Love for us and in us;
Praising, for His blessings;
Glorifying Lord in every way.

Y de nuevo, te amo.
*And again, I love you.*

No comments: