Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Shine Your Light On Me

Let the light, from the lighthouse,
let it shine on me!
I wonder, I wonder, if the light,
from the lighthouse,
would shine on me?
Here is my thought,
this is my plea!
Lord let your holy light shine on me.
I wonder will you, hear my prayer?
I know I'm not worthy,
but I need your help!
Lord shine your light, shine it this way,
Shine it so I can see which way to take.
My faith is in you,
to bring me through,
I have one question...

I wonder, I wonder,
if the light, from the lighthouse,
would shine on me?




And so I pray for your guidance, O Lord,
Let me walk the path of what is right,
Let me hold on to what I believe;
Not foolishly adamant,
but in the light of your words,
With the strength that comes from you,
dear Father.


I surrender to you now all that comes from you,
Lord shine your holy light upon me,
upon us,
and upon everyone else that needs You.
In Jesus most holy name I pray,
Amen.

No comments: