Friday, December 26, 2008

It's Coming...

Christmas is officially over.
Christmases are yet to come.
It's never the same again. At least not just yet in the next few years.



Father,
May every Christmas to come be full of Your blessings.



The rainy season had started.
Storms are yet to come.
It's going to be hard. At least I ain't gonna see it stop just so soon yet.



Father,
I'm preparing my heart. Grant us strength.



The road is coming to an end.
The journey had yet to start.
It's going to be long. At least long enough for the heart to grow fonder.


Father,
I need Your help. See us through.



Yet again,
The prayers will never end.
It's going to be alright in His presence...


Remember,
there are three things that endure,
and the greatest of all...
It never leaves you.



*Just close your eyes, and I'll be
there. *


No comments: