Wednesday, November 19, 2008

What Sem Break Means?

So, do you know what sem breaks mean to me?


Here we go...



1. Dancing, dancing and more dancing!!!

Finally, Sifu, here I come!!!
OMG I've been yearning for the long holidays to come all these time. I juz can't let myself carry on like that, as in not progressing in my dance and all. It makes me feel like such a procrastinator. I'm wasting my time. If it goes on like that, my dreams will never be achieved.


Routines---basic steps, locks, spins, swivels, chasses, splits, rolls, time steps, underarm turns, sliding doors, cucurachas, spot turns and all... Wow, I've got so much to catch up on. To learn new routines, to brush up my old ones.


Skill, posture, style, emotion, expression, interaction with the floor etc... too bad I don't have a partner just yet. It'll be easier to learn with one. Bigger progress compared to doing solo. Sigh... But guess I should juz have to put up with my current situation.


I'm in a standstill now, so lotta catching up to do. (stress, stress, stress) Not improving much either on my old routines, so Sifu, please be patient with me!



2. Time to have some fun!!!

Yupz, what's holiday without having fun?! Have lotta plans up my sleeves.

- Indulge myself on a shopping spree... that's a must must. ^-^
- Online as long as I want. Have a whole list of songs I wanna download, a whole lot of movies I wanna stream...
- Go jogging and swimming and playing ping pong, badminton, basketball... or juz running about burning calories. Gotta work those abs and lose some fat. And who says sports aren't fun? (though I'm not particularly good in them)
- Wake up as late as 12 noon!!! Seriously, that's some luxury that not anyone else can have, you know...
- Stay in bed reading a book... Luxurious!!! Fantastico!!!
- Eat anything I want. I've been making a mental list of food I wanna eat when sem break is in. (Juz hope it won't add inches to my waist!!!) Yum yum, juz at the prospect of thinking about it...



3. Blogging as much as I can.


See why I'm here almost everyday? Since lotta extra time lately, so I can utilize them fully by uh... ranting here. Sorry people, hafta bear with mua... *winks*




4. Work my Spanish.


Estudio, estudio, estudio español!
Something to do if I have the resources. And when I am in a NERDy mood, but didn't want to face chemistry juz yet. Gonna get a good Spanish book when I have the money.



5. Just spend time with you...

You, you, you and you... *grins*



Have a lot more but...
Tata for now!!!
Till the next time...


*******************

No comments: