Friday, November 21, 2008

Hear me, oh Lord

Somebody help me. Please. I really don't know what to do. I really don't. It's such a helpless feeling...

I don't want this to happen. This is my home. Please God, please. I pray hard to thee, please hear my prayers, oh merciful Lord. Stop those heartless people, Father Lord, please not take away my home from me. It is everything to me. Place some heart in them, I pray.

I can't bear to see her cry. No, No, No. Why should I always see tears. Go away, go away. All the sadness all the tears all the pain all the worries. Please go away. I'm already so so so exhausted.

No, I'm not grumbling. I'm not demanding. Never would I breathe a word of dissatisfied with this life that God granted me. I accept every part of God's plans wholeheartedly, however hard it is on me. This is just what mom always taught me since young. To give thanks to Lord for every breath that I take. For every moment of our lives, however tough and however stormy it might be.

But then again, I really don't want to see her cry. I don't want to see her sad. It pains my heart so much. And how hard it is having to show everyone a smile on my face when my heart's already weeping, to act the tough one when my heart's so fragile it's gonna shatter to pieces... Sometimes, it really is tiring.

It's all right if I'm tired, but I don't want her to. Dear Lord, if so, I'd rather be the one to bear all these sufferings; please spare her from this endless turmoil.

Please Lord, I pray to thee, free us from this turmoil. Grant us peace of mind. I pray for strength, especially in her, to get through. Hear our prayers, as I surrender all to thee. Have mercy on us... and I pray that you guide us through all the hard times like this.
In Jesus most holy name I pray, Amen.

No comments: