Monday, November 17, 2008

Uh-oh...

NOOOOOOOOO!!!!! ARGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm in a crappy mood rite now... so people, BEWARE.

You're right, I should really get a life. Yupz... I'll try... after I finish ranting over here. lolx.
Sorry for being such a jerk at times. But I admit it... I'm really kinda hard to handle, sometimes. Thanks a zillion for bearing with me all the times when I grow teeth and get snappy... Maybe I should try to be a more demure gal...hahax... (urm, if I could)


So, accomplishments for today...

1. Realised that I've gotten FAT FAT FAT!!!!! after the friggin exam period...NO!!!!!!

2. My guitar skills had been awoken from it's long slumber. Yawnnnnn........

3. Managed to steal some time to do a little breaking feat. Step Up 2 The Streets... Thank God I could still pull off some of my power moves. But oh no, these rusty bones are damn creaking all the way... sigh... post-exam trauma.

4. Rumba-ed and Samba-ed after that... before getting totally EXHAUSTED. (uh-oh, gotta rebuild my stamina)

5. Watched loads of MV feat. J.Lo. Long time no see, mi esposa!!!

6. Updated my special diary... *wink*


* Rest of the time spent missing my hyper huggable dear teddy bear... lolx...



See? I'm in a better mood now. Maybe you're rite, I do recover very fast. Sometimes, I really think that you know me more than I do myself.

Guess I'm really a DUMMY...

But that doesn't really matter.

I have you with me. ^-^



**************************

4 comments:

Dann~ said...

hey~! im glad dat u like the chocs... life here in germany so so la... wat abt u?

btw, hw long have u been learning spanish? im learning it as well!

do visit my blog @ http://dannpolarbear.blogspot.com/

God bless!

Christine C said...

I'm now on holiday, gonna have my last sem next year.

U learning Spanish too? Wow... I love Spanish!!! But I'm learning it by myself, but ocassionally only...started learning it earlier this year...You taking a course or what?

Then u sure know a lot of languages, Spanish & German...Fantastico!

Keep in touch ya! May God be with you!!!

Dann~ said...

im taking a spanish course at my uni in germany. But classes are only held once per week, so can't learn much though... I have to say dat im really impressed by ur spanish. Self-learning until so good...

btw, u got msn?

Christine C said...

Good? haha...izzit? I can only form a few simple sentences...understand bout 30% of a passage...not much..still have to work hard.
But i love listening to Spanish songs, and that helps too. ^-^

You have classes to attend!!! wow...Sure tat in no time you will be better than me...Then time can u be my spanish sifu? hahax..

Sure, my msn is: snowy_cJy@hotmail.com

See ya!