Sunday, November 16, 2008

I Want...

Finally!!! Friggin exams are over... urm... at least for now.
At least now I could clear a little space in my mind, to lighten the burden my heart had been carrying for so long. This poor little heart of mine.
I'm already exhausted. A whole week's worth of tiredness and all is getting to me now, real hard.

I don't wanna think about exams. It's pretty much kinda screw-able. Juz gotta pass the cut-off point and get it over with. Perfect scores, gold medals... nah, that's not what I really want anyway.


"We girls have absolutely no idea what we want..." ~~~ Holly


That's not true. I know what I want.

I want You...




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes, i agree
Girl cannot identify wat they want and what they dun want..
sometimes I feel tat i want everything.....

Christine C said...

yeah...it's true too sometimes.

But there will be one thing in your mind that you really really wanted...much more than everything...rite?

Hope God will bless us all in achieving wat we want! ^-^