Sunday, August 17, 2008

Insanity Overdose

I'd came to realise that I might have gone a little insane, since Form 5. A bit out of my mind. As to end up doing a lot of weird stuff I'd rather not do if I have the extremely sane mind of a doctor material, aka the ALM material, as my friends used to say.



So here goes part of the list:


1. MINUTES TO FAME 2006- AMC EDITION

I'll laugh till I cry thinking of this. It's this kind of insane competition where you do anything onstage to while away as much time as you can, before one of the judges 'beh tahan' & press the bell to chase you off the stage. The longer you can 'survive' onstage, the better. This was what we tried to do. I seriously think that we tried too hard, in the wrong way too. Imagine the combination of spoons, forks, plates, school ties, plastic roses, toilet brushes and brooms in a performance. Moreover, with the group name 160 club. SWEAT. lol. I feel like a group of silly clowns, rather than serious competitors. Nevertheles, we had the most fun then we'd ever had in our whole secondary school life.
We never took any proper photos though, so there's only this photo to show our 160 club members, with some other friends.

160 club members---start from 2nd from right : Michelle, me, xuxu, and Sally.




2. Ponteng Accounts Mid-term Exam

No need much explanation for this. We didn't study so we didn't go for exam lor. Simple right? And no photos to show too (Duh, obviously!). Got seriously scolded & warned by all those big big people (guru besar, mulut besar, kepala besar...) No, we didn't get a zero. Those big big people do have some heart, I suppose.



3. WORLD IDOL 2008



Sounds nice, right? At least it has an even nicer name than Malaysian Idol... This is World Idol!!!
Muahahaha... Whatever, I joined along with my friends, just for the fun of it. I knew we wouldn't win. Hey we did accapella...Who on earth will win World Idol with accapella?! The other teams were jamming away or doing some real hot live band stuff, and we were accapella-ing?! But great nite it is. There are a few nice singers, some sucky ones as well, some over-exaggerated band players and lead singers, but there's a real cool drummer. He can play the drums so well!!! It made me more interested in playing the drum than ever. Maybe one day, I'll learn drum.




4. Malam Merentasi Zaman 2008

Well, this is one whole new experience as well. First time being sort of a runway model. lol. They even have a T-platform!!! Made up of wobbly tables adjoined together.(scary). I got some sort of feudal baju kebaya, all shinny and gold in colour. I dunno how to describe it. It looks kinda nice, something I'd never ever wore before in my life. I felt like a princess in those old Malay stories., you know, those stories that usually has a nenek kebayan character. Like Puteri Gunung Ledang. My friends were in the Chinese ribbon dance, so they get to wear cheongsam, though their cheongsam are like one size bigger, and they have to wear slacks and hand-socks beneath. Pity pity, I'd never wore cheongsam before. I wish I'll have a chance someday.




In the changing 'room'...Ying Jie, Me & Ah Long




The head accessory weighs a tonne!!!





That's why I ended up not wearing it onstage...but with some kind of weird hairstyle instead.






5. Playing Masak Masak?!

This is a normal thing for other people, but not for me. It's only the second time I've really cooked. Three other friends and I wanted to break through our cooking-noob title to emerge as the ideal wives, so we made a plan to cook dinner. And this is how we fared. Quite nice, right?! We passed beginner's level without setting Block 3 on fire!!! Thank God. Though the rice seems a bit overcooked & it tasted a bit burnt, we sapu everything like hungry ghosts. The cooking process really made us exhausted. Swt...


6. Breaking Curfew

Ok, another accomplishment. Reason? To watch the grand opening ceremony of Beijing Olympics 2008 at McD, and also to break the curfew just for the fun of it. Fortunately ,there was one other siao gang of alg guys who are even more siao than us three. lol... you know who you are. After the opening ceremony programme ended, I get to experience another ceremony---the present-giving ceremony of the most siao birthday gift ever. Good one.

So much for now...there are lotta other silly stuff but I'm too lazy to blog it all up here...Tata!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jiyi! Just dropping by to leave a comment. Urm if you're insane these few days then I should be the.. crazier one. HAHA nvm. The masak-masak plan actually turned out pretty good la. At least the sausages were edible!!

We should break more curfews this coming weeks! Lemme think of other ways to tipu the mak guards and pak guards XD.

See ya in school! Good luck in your exams on Saturday teehee.

Christine C said...

Hey, ok, my insane mate(lolx), wonder how you got to find my bloggie? Neways, thanks for the comment!!!

Exams? Oh,i almost forgot about it...I'm kinda taking the exams forgranted...swt...shouldn't be...

Yupz, looking forward for more curfew-breaking...*evil*

See ya around!

Valerie said...

Hey! It's always good to know more friends from the DBSK fandom. xD Sure, go ahead and link to my blog. ^^

From: http://rubus-phoenic.livejournal.com/