Sunday, January 10, 2010

Day 67 - Dance Diary Part 1 - Of Latin and Ballroom

Phew, a week had passed since I left IMU to indulge in this wonderful holiday... *hmmm*

A weekful of yummy Ipoh food! (Fattening, but ahh, worth it, for food like these! =p)
A weekful of luxurious 10-hours-per-day sleep! (Srsly, I sleep like a pig nowadays)
A weekful of not touching any academic related stuff! (COP included...T.T)

What's more, a weekful of INTENSIVE DANCING!!! As in intensive, I don't mean 24/7, but still for one like me who am dance-deprived for half a year, three times a week IS intensive! And I only mean lessons... (not including the hours of practise at home =p)


Important announcement: I'm taking up BALLROOM for the 1st time in my life this holiday!!! (totally hyped-out....OMG.... *dancing crazily around the room* )

No more just chacha, rumba, samba & jive for me... now there's tango and waltz too!!! More to come I hope! Weeeeee!!!!!!! TANGO!!! Oh my, I had been wanting to dance that for soooooo soooo long!


Thanks to you Chin Yaw for being willing to be my partner!!! Yes, I have a partner!!! (Not permanant since he's leaving to NZ again soon...sob...) but still, God knows how much I appreciate it, you know! Considering that you ain't really into dancing & how a noob I am especially in ballroom! T.T


It tires me out pretty much, the amount of learning & even more, practice; and Ballroom proves to be hard, much harder than I thought... And especially when you have a new teacher who's a perfectionist till the very detailed. Si, I have a new teacher (and his partner too) to teach us Ballroom as Sifu doesn't have that much time to teach me both Latin and Ballroom... (not that much of energy too, considering that I am a pretty difficult student...nyek nyek...)


Anyway, this post is to be continued, as I'm uber tired now & gotta get some rest... (the time below is wrong, fyi... it's AM, not PM) So... ciao for now!

P/S: Details to come! A little insight, it'll be about 'some stories', theories & techniques, my new teacher, and my dear old Sifu!!! (How nice to see her again! I do miss her so...! What's more, she's still prettier than ever!)


Nitey-nitezzzzZZ,
Christine

1 comment:

Kai Xin said...

wAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

COOL!!!!!!