Sunday, January 3, 2010

Day 59 - Solamente si tú sabíendo...

"At times,
I feel as though I am something just next to wind.

Sometimes,

I think I am something no more than dust."



My voice,
silenced volition, to the loudness of your pride.
My love,
dimming glow, to the brightness of your light.
My pace,
baby steps, to the speediness of your stride.


How am I ever gonna keep up?


Sometimes,
I feel as though this is like
A masquerade for you, a massacre for me...
I'm dying, over and over again
before your mask of coldness.


How am I ever gonna survive?



And still again, this night,
you haunt my dreams with the air of a master,
And still I am, this day,
waking up with tears streaming,
all from this gaping hole of loss.
Credits: Afaust

How am I gonna mend it?


And it's all about you, all about you...


"en los que tú me decías,
ya juntos toda la vida;
pues para mi, la vida no es vida,
si tú no estás junto a mí..."


If only you knew...
Christine

No comments: