Friday, November 13, 2009

Day 3 - Breathe

Will be leaving for the hike in 16 hours time. Am pretty thrilled but nervous as well. But to be frank, I'm really looking forward to it... finally something that I might actually get to enjoy and get a break off everything that's weighing me down recently. And our illnesses are finally recovering. I know God had been good to us. Thank you Lord! I pray that He'll continue seeing everyone of us through...


May there be more of joy and less of tears from now on...
I'll update about the hike when I get back. Till then.

Leaving,
Christine

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is extremely interesting for me to read the blog. Thanks for it. I like such themes and anything that is connected to this matter. I would like to read a bit more on that blog soon.