Monday, April 6, 2009

Viva La Español !!!

Sí. My Spanish is pretty much alive again, after it's deep slumber for like, how many months?

(though self-learning is slow as a snail... and my Spanish is still at the stage of like, standard 1 or 2 English?! Sigh, sigh, sigh... ) *Been working on it... Gotta have patience!*

Well, at least I can write simple 50 words paragraphs decribing people, things, what people are doing etc... and err, simple self-introduction... anyway, I'm loving it all the same!!!

Me encanta, me encanta!


Yes, I have a thing for Spanish. I actually love the languages. Spanish, Chinese, English...
I'm more of a language person I suppose, which explains why I can still get into the top positions during secondary school even with not-so-good results (Awww man, I can barely scrape an A2) in my Add Maths (urgh...) and Chemistry (Double urgh...).


Too bad these are like the 2 out of 3 core subjects I'm taking now in A-Levels...
*Yea yea yea, great luck! *


Sigh, guess I'll just have to work extra hard on them. Gotta tackle them, tackle them. Thank God at least Biology lets me breathe a little... ~Ahhh~


Which reminds me; OMG !!! Externals coming in 1 MONTH'S TIME !!!

OMG OMG OMG... I'm always chasing after time...


Neways, before I get back to nerding, let me
practise a little on my Spanish... ^_^

Exercise 1 :

Using both positive and negative characteristics, describe what six people are doing:


La mujer está durmiendo en la cama morada. No está sentado en el sofá rojo. El hombre está comiendo la comida en la mesa marrón. No está comiendo los dulces sobre la caja blanca. Las niñas están jugando sobre la cama anaranjada. No están corriendo. El niño está bebiendo en la silla. No está sentado en el sofá. Las flores son moradas y están sobre la mesa verde, no sobre la cama negra. Él no está caminando, está parado. No estoy sonriendo. Estoy llorando. Estoy leyendo un libro en la silla. No estoy escribiendo con bolígrafo en la mesa.


To all pro people out there, please review for me if you all have the time!
Gracias in advance!


2 comments:

Dann~ said...

hey amiga, no bad ar ur spanish... better than mine a lot... haha... keep up the good work!

Christine C said...

Hola amigo!!! Better than yours?
不会吧…… dun be so humble la...

you learn so long ady... got exam some more...
I self-learn only nia...

anyway, long time no chat with you liao... how are you? Are u still fat as ever? Lolx...