Friday, March 27, 2009

It's all coming back to me...

It's Jive again. After for what seems like years.
These rusty moves. These harden bones.
It had been too long.
Brushed the dust off my dear shoes... and my dream.


I'm back. And ready to strive...



The kicks, the spins and the swivels.
The music, the mood and the liveliness.
It's all coming back to me now.


But still, I didn't do well, enough.



Been dancing for the past few days. All alone.
Not that I could find anyone to dance with me here.
People looked at me weirdly,
but I'm not gonna care about them.


This is my world, they wouldn't understand.



Focus work. Never giving up.
Looking waiting, for that one chance to come by.
Not forgetting to pray hard to dear Father who always listens.
He is the one who understands me most.
You too.

Just a little extra for Samba.
Same old routines,
renewed energy.

I'm going to make it someday.


Am still waiting and praying.

No comments: