Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Fragments of thoughts...

I hate smokers. But there are lots of them around. Puffing away at Pak Li. Bothering me, didn't stay there long.
No need to pity them smokers if they got lung cancer... >.<


Akasia line was down for 3 days. *unbearable* Luckily now it's back. So i'mma continue blogging. ^_^

I'm jobless.
It's too hot here. I can't pay attention to nerding. Interview's coming. And I haven't really done anything.

*what to wear, what to wear?* Haha... I told you I am jobless...


Last week, I lost my umbrella, was left in the wet rain.
Drenched.
Dripping love...

Streaming Blackpool Finals in Youtube. Yulia's hot & Carmen's great. Excelente!
Jive was amazingly fast.. Such speed... *wow*

I hope someday I could be like them...
*even half like them is enough...>.<*

Comps at the end of this year? ^__^ Hopefully.
Crossing my fingers and praying hard.


And now alone in the silence of the night, lost in silent thoughts...
42-day Cruise... Cherry Blossom Festival...
How interesting! Woulda love it so, if only it could come true.


And London and Paris and Barcelona and Las Vegas and Genting Highlands...



I'll be waiting... Bearing hopes and dreams of mine ......

4511 - 3197


Good night, carino.


I'm sure you are asleep by now. *grins*
Sleep tight...

No comments: