Friday, October 3, 2008

Y de nuevo...

?One week of holiday's coming to an end... awww, ain't it fast? And again, I'm procrastinating. This whole week's filled with gatherings, shopping trips, dramas, spanish songs, and J.Lo... (err...I'm really sorry, my books, sorry for not spending much time with you all, I'll make up for it, somedays ^-^)

Currently very much obssesed over mua pretty Jennifer Lopez. lol... She's pretty as porcelain. And I do so adore her voice!!! Especially when she sings Spanish songs... it's amazingly electroculating!!! Haha... do I sound like some kind of siao fanatic?! Can't help it...lol...

Last day of my holiday, so, what shall I do now to fill the time meaningfully?

Okay.

I'll listen to the Como Ama Una Mujer album for the ???th time... *grin*

Buenas noches, mis amigos!

No comments: