Monday, October 20, 2008

Un Paseo Para Recordar

Too many things on my mind lately, sorry for not updating my blog for so long. Throughout this month, too many things had happened; too quick, too out of my control, too unexpected... It wasn't where I intended to be, initially. But no, baby, I have no regrets. Why, when I'm already feeling like the luckiest girl in the world.


Maybe everything is supposed to be part of God's plan. Praise the Lord. I thank Thee for the blessings showered upon me... Every single moment spent together, I take it as the most wonderful blessing ever in my life. Trying as hard as I could to remember every little thing; trying to capture the moments, carefully wraping up the memories and frame them in my mind...


You see, when things wouldn't last forever, they would just make you treasure them more. Coz you wouldn't know, when will it be the last...


Just leave me when you need to.


Don't worry dear, I'll be all right.
*As God gave me the strength to love, He shall give me the strength to endure...*


As I said, I'll assure you that this'll, gonna be a walk to remember... ^-^


Cheerio. Hasta luego!

No comments: