Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Dos Dias

Two more days before I'm officially legal... omg, I suddenly feel so old. I'll be 18 so soon. So soon. Two more days left for being 17. What should I do for these last two days?

Emo, emo... I'm emo-ing. Maybe, maybe this emoness can last me two days...

Had loadful of dreams that I had so wanted to achieve before I turned 18. And yet, up till now, it seems like not one of them had I achieved yet. I've procrastinated through my whole 18 years of life. So find me a reason not to be sad?! Estoy triste.

I wish:
- To enter latin dance competitions before I'm 18.
- To fly on an airplane before I'm 18.
- To have half a million in my bank account before I'm 18.
- To be as tall as 170m before I'm 18.
- To meet my wives in person before I'm 18.

* there's more but I can't think of it at the moment...*

Part of me is looking forward to being 18, and part of me is dreading it. And this emotion turmoil is choking me. ¡Ayúdame!

Whatever. I'll just leave everything for tomorrow to decide for me. I guess God will arrange all my tomorrows for me. I just need to live through today. And so I will.

In the meantime, guess I'll just keep emo-ing... :p
Buenas noches.

No comments: