Saturday, July 5, 2008

My New Babe!!!

I was practically over-whelmed when I first met you, my love. Yupz, my LOVE. I waited for so long, one week and four days, before I could finally meet you. You sat there quietly, in the backseat of the car, somewhat weary and battered, after that long tedious journey. This is how you look when I first saw you...yesterday...





Sighing, Sifu told me that they were always really rough in handling all these shipping and mailing of stuff...argh...Well, at least they are not rough in the making of my beloved dance shoes though.

It was a bit too late to get these shoes, since this was going to be my last dance lesson for this sem holidays. Well, never mind, at least I get to flaunt it during this last lesson of mine. ^-^

Opening the box was like opening a treasure chest, and Sifu laughed at me. Sure she could, she changed a pair like once every three months?! God knows how many pairs had she owned... But for me, this is my first pair, my first babe!




Look at how blissfully beautiful it lies in the "slightly deformed" box







When I unwrap the plastic, it smiles up at me like this...
Oh my, I just LOVE the sparkling, bling bling look of it!!!







Sifu and I chose the colour together. I chose the model too. It has to be comfortably tight enough as well as lasting through all the swivels and spins; kicks and flicks. And it proves to be it. The leather lining in it is super comfy. Handmade, pre-ordered straight from the factory.
A fine work of art, I can say.
Sifu loves it, I love it too.




The front view...simply love the criss-cross design...





Well, so here's all about my beloved dance shoes. It's so lovely I can't help but to blog about it. Now I have an OFFICIAL dance shoes!!! I don't need to dance around in sneakers anymore...lol.


Only thing is, uh, my mum doesn't know about it, yet. She'll be kinda disapproving of my it. But it's oh-so-adorable, I wonder how can anyone be angry if I brought such a lovely thing back home?! Afterall, I bought it with my own hard-saved money, so she might just nag me a little...and let go of this case.


Neways, all is worth it, for my love!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow!
nice shoes!!
greyish silver!!
i hope to get 1 silver shoes too,
but too bad i cnt find 1,
so mine is black with all blink blink..^^

-xiaofanshu-

Christine C said...

Mine is booked from factory...you bought it straight away from the shop?
Wow, black is nice!!! I would so love to have a black and silver one...maybe I'll make one for my next pair if this one happens to be worn out...haha