Sunday, October 11, 2009

Far Away...

I wonder how helpless is like?

When you're a child lost in the shopping mall and couldn't find your mummy, helpless?
When you're stuck in a traffic jam with only a minute to go before your interview, helpless?
When you're watching a patient dying of final stage cancer, helpless?

I'm standing here still, unmoving. Watching the world crumble and crash around me, but I couldn't do anything. Helpless?


Sometimes, it feels like I'm hanging on when everything around me is tumbling down.
How long could I hold on till I fall?
How long could I stand till I break?


Save me, Father.


*******

Where am I? This isn't where I intended to be.
Where are you? You are further and further away from my reach.
Isn't it bliss?
Don't you approve?

One who keeps tearing around,

One who can't move...

Where are the clowns?

Send in the clowns.



I couldn't stay this way forever. I'm tired. Pretty darn tired.

Help me, Father.


Isn't it rich?
Isn't it queer?

Losing my timing this late in my career,

And where are the clowns?

There ought to be clowns...

Well, maybe next year.


Somehow or rather, I'm gonna find my way. Gonna stay strong.

Cause with you I'd withstand all of hell to hold your hands,
I'd give it all, I'd give for us, give anything but I won't give up...


So grant me strength, Father.

Amen.


*******

I love you, I have loved you all along,
And I miss you, been far away for far too long,

I keep dreaming you'll be with me and you'll never go,

Stop breathing if I don't see you anymore.




Not leaving, hold on to me and never let me go...


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ruien: haizzzzz....
Wei jin: HHAAaaaaaaaaaiiiizzzz.....

xDxDXD

Christine C said...

lolx... you two give me a break la, k?