Thursday, July 9, 2009

A Little Before Goodnight

So, it's like the ???th week after the day I left INTEC. Seriously I have no idea. Was it the 3rd? Or 4th?

Totally lost track of time. Externals seems like centuries ago. FINE!!! Not that I wanted to be constantly reminded about it too. Let it hibernate with the dinosaurs, as far as I'm concerned. It's almost as scary as dinos anyway, well, on second thought, SCARIER.


Guess I'd better enjoy my life to the fullest before it gets miserable... *which I prayed hard it won't*


movies, MOVIES, mov-iiieeeees!!!!


I'd been watching oh-so-many movies, reality shows, TVB dramas... these days.
Mornings are for Berniceeeeee, JLOooooo... oh my wifey(s)...!!!

Afternoons are for SYTYCD season 5 - *who's going to be America's next favourite dancer?* ( C'mon get your tickets, you're going to VEGASSSSSSS!!!!!!)
It gets me really hyped too, seeing people getting hyped over all the VEGAS-hoo-hah. But mom was like :"Why so hyped? It's not YOU who's going to Vegas!"
(yeah, I know but, talk about slapping cold water on your face!)


So since I'm not going to Vegas, nights are for shopping-online-skyping-eating supper-daydreaming-reading-eating junk food-sleeping..... zzz...zzzZZZZ


Actually I should be blogging about my lovely Sarawak trip, but I find it quite a tremendous work to do for now, so I guess I'll leave it for another post...okie? Sorry folks!
But here's an insight --- It'll mostly be about yummy yummy food, cheap cheap stuff and nice, friendly people!!!



So I'll talk about the anniversary dinner and dance instead. It's just as amazing as last year's. I guess better. The senior students are getting better and better over the year. (Despite all the pre-performance hassle; like someone forgetting to bring costumes, forgetting what costume they were supposed to wear or someone losing his shoes...well, kids are kids.) I guess Sifu will surely be proud of them. I am too.
And the costumes are ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC this year!!! So shimmery and colourful!!! Beads, sequins, furs, feathers... you name it, they have it. I was the one assigned to be in charge of the costumes, so I get to have a good look and touch of them. ^_^
Sifu's designs and handwork are getting more and more amazing. Yup, all the costumes are made/co-made by her, so she's like dancer-teacher-designer-children caretaker... Well, I can only say... WOW!!!


Watching people dance is one thing, dancing myself is another. One is pure enjoyment, the other is enjoying while ahem, struggling. Why the struggle? It's to get these rusty old bones back on track. That's the thing about discontinuous dancing, you get rusty and you gotta work it all over again from square one.
Moreover, I'm now in some advanced class?!!! Well, initially I wasn't supposed to be in that class. But under some circumstances which are too complicated for me to describe, I ended up in the uh... advanced class, with the seniors who are oh-so-pro, and routines that I'd never learnt before... *Oh, I feel darn inferior!!! and useless... sob...*

Well, I know I need a lot of hard work to keep up with them. And hard work shall it be. I don't know how many times had I said this, but really, I won't give up. Why should I? When Sifu herself didn't give up on me. Only that she often laugh and tease me... bu bu bu... T.T

Gotta get better next lesson. I don't want to be FREQUENTLY teased again, although I'm not the only one who got teased... Lolx.. typical of Sifu. It's her way of communicating with us, lolx... cute!


Time to say bubie for now!!! I'll leave you with...




No comments: