Sunday, July 26, 2009

Checklist :

x Don't scream when performing the drop at the end of the routine.
(Yup, got tat pretty well done! I can even extend my left hand, turn my head and uhh... smile!)

x Don't get teased or scolded again today.
(Finally! But Sifu wasn't here so... can't be too optimistic yet.)


x Look!!!!! at your partner!!!
(Thanks Zili, you're a great partner!)

x Do the 180 degrees spin smoothly.
(Can still do it today. I even got straighter at my double spins!)


_ SMILE!!! Don't look like everyone owes you money!
(Wasn't satisfied with my smile, cuz it was more like tensed curl of my lips, especially during the pair by pair accessment... T.T)


_ Move more steadily and confidently, don't sway and swagger.
(Well, guess I was steadier this time, but still, there's room for improvement, so I'll KIV for this part...)

_ Don't look at feet!!! KEEP HEAD UP!!!
(Better than last time. But I did too occasionally looked down, so I gotta be strict to myself, and ban crossing this out until I TOTALLY DID NOT look down unnecessarily.)


Sifu isn't back yet today. She'll be away for 2 weeks, Ah Nee aunty told me. Aww... I miss her. Ah Nee aunty is great too, but I still love Sifu the most. I won't mind listening ONCE to "Love Song Of XiZhang" if only she could be back.
But guess I could only wait till next week to see her again.

In the meantime, I'll strive to make the last 3 cuts of my checklist. And for more to come next week. Think I'll give myself till next Sunday to perfect my split.

Gonna be off to sleep now. Gruelling starts tomorrow. Gotta be ready for the pain... ^_^



No comments: