Saturday, May 23, 2009

Angels and Fairies

I tell you, I'm so jobless. Shouldn't be, since I'm not on vacation or watsoever now, I'm on a study week...OMG, STUDY WEEK!!! And I'm more like holiday-ing...


Been wondering what level I am actually in. To be frank, I have no idea about it. Well, it's understandable though actually, cause it's not like I have any systematic syllabus to stick to in my studio.


But I'd pretty much figured out that I'm Bronze. Maybe not silver yet, though I do know just a little of the syllabus in Silver. Not beginner's either... *I hope...no I'm not that noob...>.<*


And again, somewhere caught in between... Wonder why is it always like this???

Geee, why am I here wondering what level I am in, when the only level I have to worry about now is my A-LEVELS!!!


Loco loco loco...!!! Think I'm going loco... T.T

*Michael Wentink and Beata were awesome in their WSSDF 2002 & WSSDF 2004 Samba!!!*
*Michael wore rugged jeans for WSSDF 2004!!! (=.=) but I ADORE
Beata's colourful sleeves, made her look like some flower fairy!!! *

Beata always have real great costumes...



Here's the only photo of the show that I found...

Btw, love Declan!!!


*All the sweet honey from above, pour it all over me sweet love...*
*sometimes I wish I were an angel, sometimes I wish I were you...*

*love of my life, don't leave me, you've taken my heart, and now you desert me...*
*would you know my name, if I saw you in heaven...*


And to you,

Standing in the light of your Halo, I got my angel now... ^_^





No comments: