Monday, February 16, 2009

Randomness

It's already 1.11am now.... the weather is so hot that I can't possibly sleep. Yet again, I can't nerd can't think can't eat can't do anything I'm so tired.


Apparently there are so many things I gotta do; I need to nerd chemistry biology prepare my ctu presentation stuff try not to read off the slides tat's kinda a waste of my time gotta get this feeling off my mind gotta stop being emo for someone's sake gotta work on three tips - feel, walk and carry, gotta get this song out of my head I would so want to dance and work on those dance steps omg i'm already so deteriorated I won't be able to even face my sifu and my split it's been so long I havent done it don't know whether I can do it anymore awww... I was so near to a complete perfect split I don't wanna start all over again the process is so painful I am already in so much pain I dont need any anymore God please help me there are so many things I gotta learn and so many things I have to endure and I promised to stay happy gotta keep it I want to acheive my dreams and my only hope you know what it is *wink* I want to enter latin dance competitions but I'm so far from my dream but I won't give up it cannot be I just need more time oh yes time is what I need cuz for one more time so many things I want to do for one more time if only I have one more day everyday I will have forever still remember? gotta wake up early tomorrow william and ctu am already exhausted thinking of that can I ponteng but if so, I much wanted to ponteng friday at least the weekend will be longer no I shouldn't dream about that though I so wanted to *maybe I should* I'm afraid I might get sick if i continue sleeping so late please recover soon don't keep me worrying gotta take care time is running out there's less than 3 weeks to my trials shouldn't be so tired should nerd more shouldn't be here but there is somewhere I so wanted to go but won't be able to guess I should really stop this crap and go to bed and hope that my dreams will be sweet as for the dreams I NEED to accomplish will continue working hard towards them when I am regenerated no I won't give up again I say so I shall say a bedtime prayer now pray that tomorrow will be a better day God please give me renewed strength to continue what I left undone today I pray for good health pray to take away this tiredness pray that one day my dreams will all come true God please guide me, us and bless us O Lord Amen...


NitezzZ...

No comments: