Thursday, January 1, 2009

Hola, 2009!!!

Another new year. 2009. Time flies yea? And the digit '9' at the back reminds me that I'll be turning 19 this year. *though that is gonna be 10 months more to go...lolx...*


New Year resolutions? Surely there are loads. Too many for me to list down here one by one. But then again, some are priorities. And also, past promises.

I promised Mum and Dad to pass all my exams. To successfully be a doctor.
I promised Sifu to dance well. To be able to flaunt in latin dance competitions one day in future.
Promised myself to acheive all my dreams...


And for you, the little note of promises. Always kept near to my heart. I'll live up to them, don't worry. You too, take care.

And to Father Lord, always follow the path of righteousness. Living in the light of His words. Not forgetting to pray and give thanks always...


I pray that all will be well.
I pray for a blessed year ahead, for you and for me.
Amen.



********************


Btw, I got a belated Christmas present from Deutschland!!! * it travelled for 2 weeks to reach my house from there* Weeee..... 2kg of nice Germany chocolates and cute furry animals!!! Hehe... *But what if I got FAT eating all those chocolates?!! All of them are oh-so-tempting!!! *
Never mind I'll share them with people!!! *at least I won't be the only one to get FAT...lolx...*


A BIG BIG BIG THANK YOU TO POLAR GOR GOR!!!





The look of it just after I opened the wrappings...
Sorry, but when I recieved it, it's already in a very battered state...

And again, a proof that those authorities are really rough in handling the shipping and mailing of stuff... *the same case with my dance shoes*

Sigh...






These are the contents of my Christmas present!!!
choco, choco and more choco!!! Fruits and Nuts, Yoghurt, mixed flavours, White Chocolate... What's more? Gummy bears and fluffy animals...!!!
Yummylicious rite?!

5 comments:

Dann~ said...

oi oi... dun nid to put it on ur blog la... im glad dat u liked the presents... u said u dint receive any presents 4 christmas, now got ady ba? Happy new year 2009!!

Christine C said...

haha...no la...i owaiz blog about special things de la...hehe...
Glad that you owaiz read my blog too...
But lately no time update...lolx...

Happy new year to you too!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year to you too! xD

Smith Kim said...

Yerrrr, the more i follow your blog, the more things i found out. XD

Aiyer, you're younger than me. by one months. :P

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.