Friday, November 7, 2014

New blog, new phase in my life

So I have finished med school. And am finally back on my miserable little blog, after nearly a year since the last post. (whoa time flies!)

I was thinking maybe I should open up a new blog; one dedicated to my life as a doctor. Maybe something that looks more simple, and... grown up (besides, this bright pink background is starting to annoy me and I know I could change the template/colour scheme but am too lazy haha).

Anyway, so yeah, it's official. I shall be posting on my new blog from now on. (the link's HERE , if anyone still bothers to read the things I write..hmm...)

Don't fret, I will still keep this blog running just for old times sake. There are so many memories in here, from wayyyy back in 2008! It had seen me through my late teenage years; all that anguish, all the identity crisis, the emo phases, the fangirl-ing and so forth. It is strangely nostalgic to look back and see how much I have grown over the years; all the things I've been through, that brought me to where I am today. Still, a walk down memory lane is always good for self-reflection and growth. Some things have long since changed, but some things still remain. And I sincerely hope the changes are for the better.

If there are any faithful readers out there who have been reading my blog all along (honestly I am not sure anyone would read all my crap, but if there is, WHOA THANKS A LOT FOR THE SUPPORT!); maybe you might be able to see my progress throughout the years too. Maybe you can tell better than I do. Afterall, things are often clearer if viewed from an unbiased distance. Heh.

Yet again, new blog, new phase in my life. I'm all nervous and excited!

We'll see how it goes. =)

Welcome to my new blog


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

a wonderful effort u put in there throughout d years~ hope dat u can keep d blog going~ cheers~ ;)